GENERAL GUIDELINES: Participants are invited to submit abstracts for oral or poster presentations. The following instructions serve as guidelines for submission. An abstract will not be considered if it does not meet the guidelines below.
Start of Extended Submission: January 7, 2019 (8:00AM)
Deadline of Extended Submission: January 12, 2019 (12MN)
Email Notification to Author/s:
- Abstracts of students and professional nurses on any topic maybe submitted.
- The materials in the abstract should be original work, with the focus of the abstract clearly stated. Authors are responsible for the accuracy of the information in the abstract.
- Abstracts must be submitted in ENGLISH language. Submitted abstracts shall be screened and considered for oral and/or poster presentation. All accepted abstract shall be included in the conference souvenir journal.
- Abstracts are categorized into two: (1) Professional Research – papers done by graduate students and professionals, and (2) Student Research – refer to papers done by B.S. Nursing students.
- Professional Nurses outside the Philippines whose abstracts are accepted but cannot personally be in attendance to the conference shall present using the audio-visual mode. Guidelines shall be given with abstract acceptance notification.
Must be typed written, SINGLE SPACE in MS Word Format (compatibility mode) using ARIAL, font size 12 pt. in 300-350 words only (excluding title, name of authors and institution, and key words)
TITLE: Must be in BOLD CAPITAL letters
AUTHOR/S NAME/S and INSTITUTION (flashed to the left under the title).
Student researchers’ names should be arranged alphabetically based on family name but FIRST NAME should be written first, followed by FAMILY name (Ex. Maria D. Gomez), followed by the year level of the student/s. The professional researcher/promoter shall be listed last (including degree). Write the institution’s name and address last.
KEYWORDS: 3-4 words
CONTENT – Graphs, tables and illustration CANNOT be included in the abstract. Abstracts should be organized according to subheadings below:
- Rationale of the Study
- Research objectives/ problem statement
- Methods (design, setting, participants, sampling, instrument, procedures (for experimental), data treatment/management)
- Results and conclusions
- Specific recommendations